Upon being accepted to Mercer, an applicant’s official transcripts are reviewed by the Office of the Registrar to determine which credits will transfer to Mercer.
Mercer University Transfer Credit Policy:
- Mercer University will accept coursework with a grade of C or better that was completed at regionally accredited institutions.
- Transfer credit must come from an institution that is regionally accredited.
- Mercer University will not transfer any remedial courses.
- A minimum of 32 credits must be earned at Mercer University to be eligible for graduation.
- The maximum credit allowed from all two-year colleges attended is 64 semester hours.
- Developmental and institutionally-based courses will not be accepted for transfer credit.
- Courses in programs not available at Mercer (e.g., vocational programs) will not be accepted.
Transfer Equivalency Estimator
Use our Transfer Equivalency Estimator to see how your college-level coursework will likely transfer to Mercer University. This estimator tool is subject to revision as we continue to add new institutions and course equivalencies. The Transfer Equivalency Estimator does not provide a complete list of courses that will transfer to Mercer. If your institution is not listed but is regionally accredited, we will likely accept transfer credit.
|The Transfer Equivalency Estimator provides an unofficial report of transferable courses. An official report will be completed by the University Registrar upon submission of official college transcripts and acceptance to the University.|
Please note that Mercer University offers courses in several locations and online. Courses offered in the adult undergraduate programs on the Macon campus, Atlanta campus, the Regional Academic Centers and online will come from the Mercer University Regional Academic Centers Catalog. Courses offered in the full-time, day-time traditional undergraduate program on the Macon campus will come from the Mercer University Macon Catalog.
For more information, contact the Office of Admissions at email@example.com or 678.547.6561.