Technology and web-enhanced learning opportunities are effective in increasing student engagement and in deepening student learning for working adults. To that end, Mercer offers online programs that incorporate web based learning tools, including course management systems such as Blackboard and Moodle, WebEx voice and video chats, blogs, Wiki’s and other online platforms. Students are able to communicate electronically, research, study, complete and turn in assignments over the internet.
Online programs are taught by the same faculty that students find in our traditional classroom settings. Programs include undergraduate degree completion programs to graduate level programs.
- Communication, B.A.
- Criminal Justice Leadership, B.S.
- Criminal Justice and Public Safety Leadership, M.S.
- Early Childhood Education, Ed.S.
- Early Childhood Education, M.Ed.
- Education Endorsements
- Health Informatics, M.S.
- Homeland Security and Emergency Management, B.S.
- Master of Arts in Christian Ministry, M.A.C.M.
- Online MBA
- Master of Public Health, MPH
- Psychology, B.S.
- Software Engineering, M.S.E.
- Software Systems, M.S.
- Technical Communication Management,M.S.
Mercer offers a variety of online and hybrid programs. Hybrid programs are ideal for students who desire face-to-face classroom interaction, in addition to online coursework. These programs may require a student to attend classes, meetings or weekend seminars at one of Mercer’s campuses or Regional Academic Centers.
Visit the Distance Learning website to browse a complete list of online and hybrid program options.