From towering magnolias to historic architecture, Mercer’s campus in Macon reflects the time-honored quality and high academic standards that extend to all of our locations. Evening and weekend programs are offered and designed for working adults.
Undergraduate Degree Programs
- Accounting, B.B.A
- Criminal Justice Leadership, B.S.
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication, B.S.
- Early Childhood/Special Education, B.S.Ed.
- General Business/ Personal Portfolio of Study, B.B.A
- Human Resource Management, B.B.A
- Human Services, B.S.S.S.
- Informatics, B.S.
- Liberal Studies , B.A.
- Management, B.B.A.
- Marketing, B.B.A.
- Middle Grades Education, B.S.Ed.
- Organizational Leadership, B.S.
Graduate Degree Programs
- Curriculum and Instruction, Ph.D.
- Educational Leadership, Ed.S.
- Educational Leadership, Tier One (P-12), M.Ed.
- Evening MBA
- Healthcare Leadership - Organizational Leadership, M.S.
- Higher Education Leadership, M.Ed.
- Independent and Charter School Leadership, M.Ed.
- Juris Doctor/Master of Business Administration
- Non-profit Leadership - Organizational Leadership, M.S.
- Organizational Development and Change - Organizational Leadership, M.S.
- Secondary Education, M.A.T.
- Educational Leadership
- Initial Teacher Certification (Undergraduate and Graduate Non-Degree Options)
1501 Mercer University Drive, Macon, GA 31207